Inner Sanctum Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poèetna stranicaPortailPretra¾nikLatest imagesRegistracijaLoginIgre

the power of the one

Go down 
5 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
ClonedInsanity
Innitiate
Innitiate
ClonedInsanity

Broj postova : 122
Lociran/a : Na Forumu O.o
Registration date : 15.09.2006

the power of the one Empty
PostajNaslov: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimeèet lis 19, 2006 9:45 pm

evo jedan dio moje price Razz jos nije gotova a neznan ocu li je uopce zavrsit.... valjda ocu i amen!

THE POWER
OF THE ONE

The beginning

In the lonely streets of Margod the city of the damned the young hero Barg was born. When he was young he had a whish to sail all seas, to be the most powerful warrior on planet Annatir. His dad Mordir was a famous fighter in Margod. He was training with his best friend, the powerful mage Escammeris. He was the Mordir’s best friend since they were young kids. One day when Barg was playing he cut his hand. But it wasn’t blood what flowed from the wound, it was some kind of a green water, but that green water was hot and it dripped on his leg and burned his skin, but the burn just disappeared. So he found his true power he owned, he was almost immortal. But he didn’t take it right and gone to the beach, he sat on the big rock and started to think……

The weird dream

While thinking young Barg fell asleep and had weird dream:
He saw his dad fighting with Escammeris
“Mordir” – you betrayer, that was a secret, the Dark Lord now knows the secret and we are going to be history
“Escammeris”—Dark Lord said that he will give me the power of the one… And I believe him
“Mordir”—You believed him…You are nothing but a fool for believing the Dark Lord…. He used you to tell him the secret. He won’t give you the power.. those were all lies..
“Escammeris”—Don’t try to change me “ he said with angriness”
“Mordir”—From now on don’t even look at me, you aren’t my friend anymore… “ he said with angriness and sadness”
“Escammeris”—OK… I will go now… And I will never return…” he looked at the sky and gone forever…

When Barg woke up he said to himself “ All that I saw in that dream seamed so true”, but he didn’t hear what was the mage Escammeris was talking about some kind of power “ the power of the one”… An idea fell on his mind… His uncle Sard was once taken to the Dark Lord for an unknown reason…But he may know what is the “Power of the One” . so he went to his uncle’s home…But when he arrived he saw that there was a fight or something.. But it wasn’t the usual and often fight between Sard and his neighbor Voler. Sard’s house was burning in flames and there was a lot of blood… He saw some unusual signs on the door it was written on Sanderian language “ the language of the damned”.. Dark Lord always write something after the fight.. But Barg has seen the signs somewhere… He remembered the time when he was a 5 years old boy he was walking on street and in one moment when he stepped on the unusual rock with some kind of symbols on it… There was written “ Somdurah medar tinkwis “ on Sanderian “the language of the damned “, It says “ the time is right” … But only Barg and Dark Lord could understand Sanderian cause they had something between them… something really strange was happening. Barg sometimes even thought that he is the Dark Lord’s son. Cause he sometimes could see what Dark Lord sees and feel what Dark Lord feels…..
But those symbols on the door of the burning house weren’t written like Dark Lord writes them. They were written with some kind of metal stick. And Dark Lord writes the words of the dammed with blood of the victims that he kills…
When the fire was gone there was nothing but the ashes. But in the ashes he found a unusual sword… It was the legendary sword
“Begal’s sword”. Begal was the legendary warrior that once served Dark Lord. But one day he sat at his knees and said to Dark Lord :

Begal’- My lord I have served you for a long time…But I have been thinking and I realized that I was a fool for serving you ( he said on his knees with his look directed right in the Dark Lord’s evil, red eyes full of hate and angriness)
Dark Lord’- Hahahahaha, you fool, you will never leave this palace ( he said while smiling)
Begal’-You just think so… ( he said with a little smile on his face)
Dark Lord’-You won’t leave this place while I’m alive….hahaha
Begal got mad and pulled his sword out and with all his strength attacked Dark Lord. But Dark Lord was really powerful and summoned some kind of black shield made of souls of the dead…Begal’s attack did nothing to the Dark Lord, not even a scratch.
Dark Lord*-- Look who is trying to kill me “he said while laughing loud”
Begal*--Laugh while you can “said Begal and threw his short but sharp sword right through the Dark Lord’s yellow-green suite”
Dark Lord—You, you fool, you don’t know what you just did, prepare to die “ said Dark Lord with angriness”
And attacked Begal with dark magic which power was gathered while killing the innocent people of planet Annatir.
The dark magic hit Begal right into his heart and got out all his power from his body...
After the fight Dark Lord threw Begal outside at wildness into the woods where were living a lots of dangerous creatures like giant wolfs and other creatures living in dark searching for blood…
So Begal dead was in the woods, and different insects and beasts eating his body…
Young Bard took the sword and gone home…When he arrived there the wooden doors of his old house were locked his parents weren’t there they must be gone to the festival that was every Sunday in the center of the city…
The window was broken, he found a message bound with the stone. On the message it was written:

From Escammeris to Mordir --
I’m sorry my friend but the secret has been revealed…
Something was pushing me to tell the Dark Lord the secret…
He promised me that he will give me the Power Of The One...Maybe you won’t be my friend anymore… but I’m gone now and I may never return…

Escammeris

When Barg read the letter he went upstairs the wooden stairs that were making creepy sounds when somebody was going upstairs…He took his bag and putted some trousers and personal things…He went downstairs with hurry and slipped and rolled down the stairs and hurt his leg. But it wasn’t serious wound, he took the message that mage Escameris left to Mordir and took a feather of his Bird-pet and started to write on the other side of the letter:

I have read the message that Escammeris left to you.I am gone to find out the secret….

Don’t worry I’ll be fine
Your son Barg…

So Barg picked up his sword and gone searching for the secret…
The first place he went was the local library. He arrived in front of large black doors with some strange but beautiful enragement. Barg opened the door and stepped in the large library…
[Vrh] Go down
Samael
1st Archangel
1st Archangel
Samael

Broj postova : 811
Lociran/a : 5th heaven
Registration date : 18.08.2006

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimened svi 27, 2007 2:07 pm

wow jako dobro keep up the good work Smile
[Vrh] Go down
https://dangerzone.forumcroatian.com
Lady(Mistress)Tiona
Barba Grgo ti seksne mamu
Lady(Mistress)Tiona

Broj postova : 343
Lociran/a : Admantine Gates
Registration date : 27.05.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimesri svi 30, 2007 1:30 am

zanimljivo
[Vrh] Go down
http://tisinaucamcu.blog.hr/
Cat On a Wire
Adept Of InnerSanctum
Adept Of InnerSanctum

Broj postova : 766
Registration date : 19.08.2006

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimesri svi 30, 2007 4:09 pm

netko nam je pun ideja Smile
samo nastavi Wink
[Vrh] Go down
snd
Lurker
Lurker
snd

Broj postova : 24
Lociran/a : Split
Registration date : 10.06.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimened lip 10, 2007 1:38 am

mastovito Smile

doduse puno greska.. (nije moj pravopis savrsen, ali neke stvari bodu oci! sorry!)
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.lurker-as.com
Samael
1st Archangel
1st Archangel
Samael

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimened lip 10, 2007 6:33 pm

dobit ces rank Zli Barba snd lol Smile
[Vrh] Go down
Cat On a Wire
Adept Of InnerSanctum
Adept Of InnerSanctum

Broj postova : 766
Registration date : 19.08.2006

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimened lip 10, 2007 9:09 pm

u pravu je.. anime sweat
ali stvarno nije lose, pa greske priskacemo. Smile
[Vrh] Go down
ClonedInsanity
Innitiate
Innitiate
ClonedInsanity

Broj postova : 122
Lociran/a : Na Forumu O.o
Registration date : 15.09.2006

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimened lip 10, 2007 11:00 pm

ko jebe greske >.< valjda razumijete sto san napisa Razz pa zajebi greske i ta sranja Razz
[Vrh] Go down
Samael
1st Archangel
1st Archangel
Samael

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimepon lip 11, 2007 1:47 am

zajebali smo greske lol Razz
[Vrh] Go down
Lady(Mistress)Tiona
Barba Grgo ti seksne mamu
Lady(Mistress)Tiona

Broj postova : 343
Lociran/a : Admantine Gates
Registration date : 27.05.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitimepon lip 11, 2007 10:32 pm

Sve se to da ispravit...
[Vrh] Go down
http://tisinaucamcu.blog.hr/
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: the power of the one   the power of the one Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

the power of the one
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne mo¾e¹ odgovarati na postove.
Inner Sanctum Forum :: ART & ENTERTAIMENT :: Stvaralastvo-
Forum(o)Bir: